DAWN Dishwashing Liquid and under my sink

1.3

I purchased a large bottle of the “ Dawn Platinum dishwashing Liquid “ from a local wholesale discount Company . I placed the Bottle and other products for my dishwasher in a plastic tray under my sink. I do have a dispenser attached to my sink which I would fill up about every six months ( I rarely wash dishes). In February of ‘ 2017 I had to fill the dispenser only to find that there was NO SOAP in the plastic bottle ( it leaked out and overflow to the base of the cupboard also) . I then call Customer Service on 2/6/2017 at which time I spoke to SANDRA who requested that I don’t move anything, give her my email address and they will email me instructions to email them pictures, copy of two estimates etc ( I did request another option because I am not technology savvy) to which she advised me that was the only option.

The only email I received about 3weeks later was to give her

a rating ( I also included how I was mislead).

I received a package to mail pictures of the location of the bottle and other pictures ( they would supply a refund) I also included 2estimates of repair to the bottom of the cupboard- ( $350.00), along with the Soap bottle which I mailed back on 3/25/17.

I did call them about 3weeks later , I was told by a Supervisor that it would be resolved soon(takes 1month for

a response) and she would call me.

I happen to call again in May’2017 and “ Sandra” was the agent , I proceeded to ask for a Supervisor because I donot

want to speak to her. My wait was very long only to be told

a final decision was made and they mailed me Coupons

I asked her about the refund for the pictures, she said it was

included in the Coupons. Her remarks were,

I must have kept the bottle in DIRECT SUNLIGHT (they had pictures of my kitchen & under my kitchen sink Cupboard)

She went on that the bottle had a leak from a “ CRACK/

SPLIT@ the rounded edge at the bottom of the bottle.

There was no Indentation.” Molecule of difference in the material “ Bubble.

I had to fix my Cupboard and I am yet to hear from Proctor

& Gamble.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dawn Dish Platinum Liquid Dishwashing Detergent.

Reason of review: I am a retired widow and I was misled.

I didn't like: Packaging.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 18.